How to detect charts and yaml files

Hi,
I tried to make an installable by providing my yaml files in the following format:

gravity
└── resources
├── app.yaml
├── charts
│ ├── keycloak
│ │ ├── Chart.yaml
│ │ ├── charts
│ │ │ ├── postgresql
│ │ │ │ ├── Chart.yaml
│ │ │ │ └── values.yaml
│ │ ├── requirements.lock
│ │ ├── requirements.yaml
│ │ ├── templates
│ │ │ ├── _helpers.tpl
│ │ │ ├── configmap-sh.yaml
│ │ └── values.yaml
│ └── nginx-ingress
│ ├── Chart.yaml
│ ├── ci
│ │ ├── daemonset-customconfig-values.yaml
│ ├── OWNERS
│ ├── README.md
│ ├── templates
│ │ ├── _helpers.tpl
│ │ ├── addheaders-configmap.yaml
│ └── values.yaml
└── keycloak_extensions
└── ingress-keycloak.yaml

Summary

• there are two charts keycloak and nginx copied from their repos.
  • app.yaml
  • keycloak_extensions/ingress-keycloak.yaml. I have to create an ingress to my keycloak service. And I’ll have many other yaml files

I was able to make the compressed files. However, when I installed it on a node, I did not see any of the services. What am I missing?

• In the tutorial, I see that a docker build for mattermost was done. Do I have to do that for the images in the official keycloak and nginx repo?
  • In the install.yaml for the tutorial, I see
   command: ["/usr/local/bin/helm", "install", "/var/lib/gravity/resources/charts/mattermost", "--set", "registry=leader.telekube.local:5000/"]

I didn’t make a yaml file but do I something like above for each of my charts(keycloak and nginx)
Also, how do I make it recognize my keycloak ingress file?

I see multi install helm in quickstart/examples/multi-helm-install/resources which I think answers the question install.yaml. Let me know if that is not the case.

Can you link this directly couldn’t find it?

Sure. https://github.com/gravitational/quickstart/blob/master/examples/multi-helm-install/resources/install.sh

which called by

which is called by

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.