The following gravity versions are now available:
- Fix a security issue with insecure decompression of application bundles.
- Fix a security issue that allowed remote code execution in the tele cli tool.
- Fix a security issue with missing ACLs in internal API.
- Fix a security issue with install scripts command injection.
- Fix a security issue that allowed for two factor authentication to be bypassed.
- Fix a security issue that allowed for cross-site scripting in Internet Explorer.
This release fixes security vulnerabilities within Gravity. Please see Gravity Enterprise Announcement for more information.