5.5.50 LTS (July 31st, 2020)
- Gravity debug report will now include
gravity CLI command history (#1858, #1895).
gravity status performance in case of many namespaces/services (#1869).
- Improve error messages when some Teleport nodes are unavailable prior to upgrade (#1874).
gravity plan resume command to launch from a systemd service by default,
--block flag is supported for old behavior (#1899).
- Add ability to follow operation plan using
gravity plan --tail command (#1899).
- Gravity will now report a warning if installed kernel is older than the recommended
3.10.0-1127 version (#1919, planet#708, satellite#249).
- Gravity will now check tiller server health prior to upgrade (#1916).
- Add ability to update Teleport auth servers using
gravity system teleport set-auth-servers command (#1944).
- Upgrade agents will now restart automatically if nodes reboot during upgrade (#1951).
- Add ability to display deployed agent status using
gravity agent status command (#1951).
- Fix an issue with InfluxDB continuous queries resulting in max series limit exhaustion (#1838).
- Fix an issue with kube-dns resources potentially remaining when upgrading from 5.2 (#1865).
- Fix an issue with creating custom rollups (#1896).